Total warmth and comfort
Whatever your heating needs, from slow, gentle warmth on a chilly day to high-performance heating when the temperature plummets, the XT90 provides the energy-efficient comfort you’re looking for.
The XT90 features a 90%+ AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency).
Comfortable, even heating
High-efficiency blower motor provides a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air, while operating quietly and efficiently.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XT90 includes:
- High-efficiency blower motor
- 40″ high cabinet, 28″ depth means it fits almost anywhere
- Convertible to horizontal
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller
- Durable adaptive silicon Nitride hot surface igniter
- Sealed Combustion – 100% Outside air option
- Enclosed burner box
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-Piece Heat Exchanger with No Welds
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- AL29-4C (TM) Stainless Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger
- Up-flow models have hinged blower doors, easy-open door latches, and spring-loaded filter rack
- Insulated heavy steel cabinet
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 5 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- The Functional Parts Limited Warranty is 10 years on the indoor gas furnace, coil, and thermostat when installed as part of a complete XLi or XR comfort system. An XLi or XR comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching Trane outdoor XLi or XR unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase.