Trane 4TGB Air Handler
Installed by our Trane Comfort Specialists
Reliable and priced for value
The 4TGB air handler is built to give you long-lasting, reliable Trane performance. And even better, this feature-packed air handler offers premium capabilities like a sound-reduced cabinet, 3-speed fan motor and easy access filter doors at a competitive price.
Selectable to meet specific heating and cooling needs.
Easy-access filter doors
Standard off-the-shelf filters located behind one easy to remove door for quick and convenient filter change.
Fully gasketed doors
Reduces overall sound and air leaks for quiet more efficient operation.
Every Trane Air Handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The 4TGB includes:
- 3-speed blower motor
- Compact design only 21” deep
- No leak composite base pan
- Insulated, galvanized heavy steel cabinet
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 5 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- The Functional Parts Limited Warranty is 10 years on the indoor air handler and thermostat when installed as part of a complete XLi or XR comfort system. An XLi or XR comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching Trane outdoor XLi or XR unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase.